TELL JEAN QUAN:
OAKLAND IS NOT ARIZONA!
UN-CANCEL CINCO DE MAYO!
SUNDAY, CINCO DE MAYO, MAY 5, 2013:
12PM: March from 98th Ave. + International (Oakland)
2PM: Rally & Celebration at 34th Ave. + International (near Fruitvale BART)
- Full citizenship rights for all people who live here, go to school here, work here, and otherwise contribute to this society. Latina/o, black, Asian, Arab, Native American, white, immigrants with and without papers—we are ALL Americans.
- Open the borders—give people the same rights that NAFTA provides to the corporations for unrestricted passage across borders.
- No more deportations.
- Make all young people brought by their parents full citizens now.
- No fines for the millions of people without papers who are here now.
- Stop long probationary periods for people to gain citizenship. Create a quick and cheap pathway to citizenship for all undocumented people.
- Pass the Federal DREAM Act Now!