Defend Yvette Felarca, Mike Williams and Porfirio Paz:
Stop the Political Witch-hunt!
Drop the Bogus Charges against Anti-Fascist Protesters!
Build the Resistance Movement to Force Trump to Resign or Be Removed!
Anatomy of Police and Fascist Collusion and Cover-Up of the Violent Nazi Assault at the State Capital in Sacramento June 2016
Below is the link to BAMN’s brief and declarations and exhibits on our motion to drop all charges against Yvette Felarca, Mike Williams, and Porfirio Paz.
Table of Contents:
Document of Main Points: Drop the Charges Against Yvette Felarca and Porfirio Paz and Mike Williams
Pictures of identified members of fascist organizations: Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinhead
Picture of Vincent White in hospital during the time he is interviewed by police.
Picture of assault of Felarca when she is on the ground.
Picture of fascist assault with intent to do great bodily harm against unarmed protesters.
Declaration of Cedric O’Bannon, anti-fascist protester and journalist who was hospitalized for two weeks after being stabbed by a fascist.
Boilerplate template report showing police intention to target anti-fascist protesters and protect fascists from the very beginning of the “investigation.”
January 18, 2018
Drop the Charges on Yvette Felarca and All Anti-Fascist Demonstrators
Based on the meager evidentiary content of the DA’s Initial Discovery release, the delay of over a year in the filing of charges, the political targeting of Ms. Felarca in “evidence” gathered by the police, and the failure of California Highway Patrol Leadership on the day to protect Ms. Felarca and other anti-fascists against attempted murder by armed Traditionalist Workers Party (TWP) and Golden State Skinhead (GSS) members, or to even make timely reports on the events of the day, the charges against Ms. Felarca and all anti-fascist protesters should be dropped.
The Sacramento District Attorney (DA) has failed to produce discovery that contains basic essential evidentiary documents that substantiate charges against Ms. Felarca. Though the discovery files supplied to Yvette Felarca’s attorneys contain hundreds of documents and videos, they include no reports from police on the ground or eyewitness reports from June 26, 2016.
Despite the prior history of violence by the fascists, the California Highway Patrol granted the (TWP) a permit, but then took no action to prohibit the fascists from bringing weapons onto the State Capitol grounds, or to stop the fascists from stabbing seven anti-fascists protesters on the day. It was known and widely reported within hours that seven anti-fascist protesters had been stabbed on the grounds of the state capital and that the members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinhead fascist organizations had come armed with knives and were responsible for the stabbing of Ms. Felarca and other anti-fascist protesters. The stabbing of anti-fascist protesters by the fascists was not unforeseeable, given that six KKK members were arrested in Anaheim, CA on February 27, 2016 for stabbing anti-fascist protesters there. The police policy sent off a chain of events that began with attempted murder and ended with the murder of Heather Heyer in Charlottseville.
There were no on-the-ground police videos from the June 26, 2016 protest. The videos that are provided are largely unauthenticated and inadmissible. There are videos apparently copied from neo-fascist and alt-right Facebook pages and blogs, reports of decades-old political activities of Ms. Felarca in defense of women’s rights, reports on her union organizing, her lawsuit against BUSD, and her activity in filing a union grievance as a site-rep at Martin Luther King Middle School – documents that all point to the political targeting of Ms. Felarca — but there is virtually no report from June 26, 2016 or the days immediately following.
- Yvette Felarca was stabbed and bludgeoned by fascists, but then was arrested over a year later along with Paz and Williams. The policy of the cops and DA is defense of fascists and aggressive attack on anti-fascists. This is Trump/Sessions’ policy. Police working hand in hand with the fascists gave a green-light to fascists to murder Heather Heyer in Charlottesville. The police already knew that the KKK and Nazi’s in Anaheim had stabbed counter-protestors on February 27, 2016. They knew what to expect when they issued the permit and when they saw TWP and GSS come armed with knives.
- Discovery evidence produced by the DA is insufficient and inadmissible. Police did nothing on the day and then worked to shield the fascists throughout their “investigation.” The fascists were the ones who arrived with weapons in full view and stabbed the anti-racist protesters.
- Officer Ayres – CHP – Badge #18111 – was not on grounds of Capital on June 26th, 2016. There is an exhaustive list of agencies and police involved (prepared by Ayres and dated 6/26/16 – 11:40) which gives names of 133 police and 53 firefighters involved. He is not on it. The only Ayers included on the list is a Sacramento PD officer with badge #0763–different person.
- Ayres signs all Subject Narrative reports. Only date on them is June 26, 2016 at Time 1140. All reports are the same time and date. The 2000 pages were NOT produced by Ayres on June 26th. References are made throughout the reports to articles, events, etc. that happen after June 26th. There is a boilerplate report (draft) that is the model for all of Officer Ayres reports. Its political content pre-judges the anti-fascist protesters to be guilty and the fascists to be the victims of attack (see attached). The time of June, 26th at 11:40 originates in this report.
- In the reports there are NO statements by police officers, no witnesses statements, no statements of medical personnel or personnel made on June 26th or days soon thereafter. There are very few references to phone calls by other officers made to protesters after the fact. (Example: Vincent White was called by Officer Norman in the hospital on 6/26 and Officer Snyder tries to call him in January and fails to reach him.) The only other reports by police officers are from bike patrol officers Postak and Ratha and are dated 1/31/17 and 2/8/17 respectively. They are in Supplemental Reports file and have only a passing reference to Yvette.
- Yvette Felarca is targeted from the beginning and throughout. Reports are written as political dossiers against Yvette and anti-fascist protesters and are saturated with red-baiting. They read as if written by old school police Red Squads—police anti-communist infiltration, intelligence, and counter-measures special units. (Is the Sacramento Capital Bureau of the CHP a red-squad? The Sacramento DA’s office?)
- The police powerpoint presentation included in the discovery includes commentary on videos that target Yvette and mischaracterizes her as the aggressor despite what videos show.
- When Cedric O’Bannon tells Officer Ayres in a phone interview that he was stabbed as he tried to pick up his camera, Ayres responds “Hey, what’s your impression of Yvette Felarca?” See transcript of excerpts from O’Bannon interview under his name below.
- The police cursory investigation is designed to shield the fascists
- Ayres called McCormick, who applied for permit and who was known to have a knife on grounds. The call was designed to find out nothing (see attached transcript). Officer Ayres offers to try to keep McCormick’s name off the public record. Ayres accepts McCormick’s claim that fascists had no weapons, though he knows it’s false.
- Punneo, who leads TWP as they enter Capital grounds and has a bowie knife and is the fist to attack Yvette and hit her with his shield is said to have a legal knife by Ayres and let off completely. Punneo is the person that Van Dyke believes stabbed him, but no action by police.
- The anti-fascists who were arrested after over a year were Felarca, Paz and Williams. Only attempted police contact with them was months after the event and after Trump election. Officer Ayres called Yvette and Shanta on 12/7/16 and 12/9/16. Officer Snyder called Paz on 12/21/16 and 1/17/17. Officer Ayres calls Williams on 9/2/16 and does not reach. Snyder calls him on 1/3/17 and does not reach.
There were no arrests made on the day.
There was no serious investigation of stabbing of anti-Nazi protesters, instead there is a cover-up of attempted murder by fascists.
Yvette Felarca – Her stabbing injury is mentioned in the Ayres Felarca Subject Narrative (page 20), and it was widely publicized, but no follow-up by police to investigate. She and Shanta are called by Ayres on 12/7 and 12/9 with no mention of stabbing. Instead they charge her.
Vincent White Jr. is surrounded and stabbed by group of TWP on video. White was taken to Mercy San Juan Hospital in Carmichael, CA and stays at least from 6/26 – 6/30. He is interviewed while just out of surgery under sedation on 6/26 by Officer Norman and falls asleep during the interview (by phone?). There are shocking photos of White in hospital bed in his file.
Ayres (calls) hospital and interviews on 6/30 and confirms that White was stabbed. Officer Snyder calls on January 12, 2017 and talks to mom who says she has no number and then gets message machine at another number. (Snyder 1/12/17 calls are the two 2 audio files in White folder). End of investigation.
Ayres claims that these calls were recorded and audio provided and that any additional investigation is included in Supplemental Reports. No audio recording of Ayres interview of White in hospital is provided. No medical report exists according to DA.
Nathan Van Dyke is at UC Davis Hospital for about a week. He is called by Ayres on 6/27/16 – Ayres focuses on charges against Van Dyke according to Narrative Report. We have no audio of that call, though Ayres says it exists. There is no medical report according to DA. Audio we have is of Snyder calling and getting no answer at later date.
According to Ayres “Van Dyke would not talk about the assault and would only answer and bring the conversation back to his stabbing. Van Dyke claimed to lie down on the sidewalk 3 feet from where he was stabbed on the grass. The video and photographs do not show any likely suspects around Van Dyke at the time he claims to have been stabbed. Van Dyke showed me social media posts with the picture of Punneo and related he believed Punneo was the one who stabbed him.” No further follow-up. Though police know Punneo has knife, the finding is that police believe it was not the knife that stabbed Punneo.
Cedric O’Bannon – See declaration. No medical report. Interviewed by Officer Snyder in UC Davis Hospital on 6/26 – we have no audio. In hospital for two weeks.
We have audio of a later interview in October 2016 by Ayres in which Ayres is only interested in Yvette Felarca and further anti-Trump activity by BAMN or Antifa in “the 30…37 days before the election.” October Audio interview by Ayres in Report file for O’Bannon. See transcribed excerpt of interview below.
Cedric explains to Ayres at 13:50 minutes on audio recording that you can see on the video that he was standing away from action filming with his Go-Pro. Fascists came up to him and threw his camera on ground. (In October interview Ayres refers to the card and the fact that it had been held in CHP custody. O’Bannon then says he has spent $1500 trying to recover data because he is sure it shows attacker).
O’Bannon says as he reached down to get the camera, he was stabbed. “All the video shows that.”
Audio Recording of Cedrick O’Bannon by Officer Ayres October 2016
Ayres at 7:00 mins: We’ve still got 30 … 37 days till election.
O’Bannon at 13:50 mins: As I picked-up the Go Pro I got stabbed.
Ayres: Say, uh what’s your impression of Yvette Felarca?
O’Bannon: The Asian woman?….. don’t really know her…. maybe with BAMN….. kind of ultraleft maybe…. don’t really know her…..
Ayres continues to pump for info on BAMN and Yvette and upcoming anti-Trump activities. Says his first question may have been “a little pointed.”
- Cops knew after stabbing by KKK in Anaheim months earlier that fascists planned to attempt to kill anti-fascist protesters. Cops know that TWP is part of national organization that communicates with KKK and other fascists nationally. There is an entire file of pictures and narrative on stabbings in Discovery file. (see attached). In many cases including Derik Punneo (TWP) who is repeatedly seen with large knife – report says the knife is “legal.”
- Arrests were not made until over a year later on the same day the Head of CHP Commissioner Joe Farrow resigns. July 19, 2017 is Farrow’s last day, the same day that Sacramento DA Anne Marie Schubert charges Felarca, Paz, and Williams. CHP investigation was completed March 8, 2017 – over 4 months earlier. “Both the CHP and Sacramento Police Department were criticized for not stopping the melee as it was beginning.”
- Fascists stabbing people in the chest and side constitutes great bodily harm and a threat to life more than anything Felarca, Williams, Paz, or any anti-fascist demonstrator did. In violation of the Event Permit, the fascists were the only ones to bring knives – not the anti-fascists. In the full view of police, TWP brought knives, and possibly a gun, onto the Capital grounds.
- Change of policy to actively prosecute anti-fascists made under Trump/Sessions.
Excerpts from Documents
Yvette Felarca – Her stabbing injury is mentioned in the Ayres Felarca Subject Narrative (page 20), and it was widely publicized, but no follow-up by police to investigate. She and Felarca’s attorney, Shanta Driver, are called by Ayres on 12/7 and 12/9 with no mention of stabbing. Instead they charge her.
Felarca Subject Narrative – page 20 — Yvette: “The Nazis were scared, and they needed to be. They stabbed someone.” Note: included in the article is a picture of Felarca with an unknown person pouring water on her head wound.
Vincent White Jr. is surrounded and stabbed by group of TWP on video. White was taken to Mercy San Juan Hospital and stays at least from 6/26 – 6/30.
He is interviewed while under sedation on 6/26 by Officer Norman and falls asleep during the interview (by phone?). Ayres (calls) hospital and interviews on 6/30 and confirms that Ayres was stabbed. Ayres calls him back January 12th, 2017 and he doesn’t answer. End of investigation.
Ayres claims that these calls were recorded and audio provided and that any additional investigation is included in Supplemental Reports.
No medical report exists according to DA.
Vincent White Subject Narrative:
On June 26th, 2016, at approximately 1815 hours, Officer Norman #19386 contacted White at Mercy San Juan Hospital in Carmichael, CA. White was just out of surgery and still partially sedated. He requested additional pain medication prior to speaking to me. White related in essence the following statement; he was chased by three subjects from the north side of the State Capitol to the south side. The subjects caught up to White. One of the subjects began stabbing him with a knife. White described the subject who stabbed him as a white male, short stature, thin build with short brown hair, wearing a white shirt with designs on it. White said he believed the subject was holding the knife in his left hand. White succumbed to his pain medication and passed out. The interview was terminated at that point.
Van Dyke Narrative Report by Ayres
I contacted Van Dyke the following day at the UC Davis hospital in Sacramento, CA and Van Dyke related in essence the following statement; he had learned about the protest through a “Global Leadership Conference” at “church.” Van Dyke claimed to be a member of the “Rainbow Tribe,” and he was unified with Orlando. Later Van Dyke claimed he had travelled to the Capitol from Carson, California to participate in the protest with his friends and they were members of the “Peace and Freedom Party.” Van Dyke was adamant that he did not come to the protest with the intent to commit violence. When confronted with the video of him wearing a shield, he related it was for protection and he had bought it off of Ebay for $50. He related other people had protective equipment as well, including bullet proof vests and motorcycle related chest protectors. I asked Van Dyke about the large jacket when the temperature was 105 degrees Fahrenheit and he related that was also for protection. Van Dyke had numerous inconsistencies in his statements. Van Dyke related at the time of the large group assault he was in the back of the crowd of protestors, but then related he was 3-4 people from the front. The videos and photographs show Van Dyke near the front of the protestors when the assaults began. When I asked who started the altercation, Van Dyke related he “was not there the whole time” and he was “far behind.”
Van Dyke would not talk about the assault and would only answer and bring the conversation back to his stabbing. Van Dyke claimed to lie down on the sidewalk 3 feet from where he was stabbed on the grass. The video and photographs do not show any likely suspects around Van Dyke at the time he claims to have been stabbed. Van Dyke showed me social media posts with the picture of Punneo and related he believed Punneo was the one who stabbed him.
Van Dyke related this was an assessment by his friends and he didn’t know who stabbed him at that time. Van Dyke’s statement to Sacramento Police Department on the previous day, noted that Van Dyke indicated the person who stabbed him was wearing a yellow shirt. No TWP affiliates had yellow shirts on. Van Dyke was very supportive of pursuing charges against the person who stabbed him. Van Dyke was not cooperative when I spoke with him on the following day and referred me to his lawyer, no name given.
O’Bannon Narrative by Ayres
On June 26th, 2016, at approximately 1900 hours, Officer Snyder #19224 and Officer Lofstrom contacted O’Bannon at the UC Davis Hospital in Sacramento, CA. Officer Lofstrom took possession of the memory card for safekeeping and issued O’Bannon a CHP 36 form. O’Bannon related in essence the following statement; he arrived at the State Capitol around 0800 hours to document the TWP event. O’Bannon stated he was filming on the south side of the Capitol as the Nazi group arrived. The Nazi group started approaching the west side of the Capitol as the two groups converged on each other. O’Bannon felt a sharp pain to the right side of his stomach. He was unable to identify his attacker. O’Bannon fell to the ground and became very weak. O’Bannon stood up and observed as people were running around in all directions. He stated that he observed a young black male that had been stabbed and was covered in blood. O’Bannon said that the young black male was being helped by several people. O’Bannon began walking towards his truck which was parked near L Street and 11th Street. He was very weak but was able to make it back to his truck. O’Bannon noticed a large amount of blood on his shirt and observed a cut on his stomach. People began to help O’Bannon and they contacted 911. O’Bannon waited with his vehicle until an ambulance arrived and ultimately transported him to UC Davis Hospital.
On October 3rd, 2016, at approximately 0935 hours, I contacted O’Bannon via telephone. O’Bannon related in essence the following statement; he informed me nothing has changed since he spoke to CHP last. O’Bannon said that he was unaware of any upcoming protests or events. O’Bannon spoke about his GoPro’s memory card and the issues he had with the lost video footage from it. O’Bannon stated that he believed the suspect that stabbed him, would have been clearly visible on his video. O’Bannon said that he sent the memory card to a company in Germany, to see if they would be able to recover the lost video, but they weren’t able to due to the memory card being a micro memory card. O’Bannon said that he spoke with Cres Velucci, a legal observer that informed O’Bannon that he worked at the State Capitol and observed who had stabbed him. I asked O’Bannon about his knowledge of Yvonne Felarca, he explained that she’s with the group B.A.M.N. (By Any Means Necessary), which is an ultra-left group whose rhetoric is the reason for some of the problems at times. O’Bannon did say that he has been advised by groups not to talk to anyone about the events that took place at the State Capitol.
Douglass McCormack (got permit for TWP)
7/6/2016 at 5:10 pm
McCormack (Min 0:13): Hello
Officer Ayres (Min 0:14): Hi,I’m calling for Mr McCormick this Officer Ayres with the California Highway patrol at the state Capitol.
McCormick (Min 0:15): yes
Officer Ayres (Min 0:20): (Min Hello sir, hey..uhm.. I’m uh.. i wanted to find out uh.. if you’d be willing to talk to us about uhm..the event and how it went down. If you have any information that would help our investigation.. uhm. we’re trying to track down the folks that were..uhm.. that were assaulted.. uhm.. and the victims.. that.. uhm.. as well as the suspects. So that’s what.. that’s why I’m calling for. Uhm.. is there.. is this a good time for you?
McCormick (Min. 0:46): Uh.. yeah now is a good time. I really don’t.. know.. who all.. who all attacked us.
Officer Ayres (Min 0:53): ok
McCormick (Min 0:55): Uhm.. I Know we didn’t bring any weapons to that.
Officer Ayres (Min. 1:02): ok
McCormick (Min 1:03): so.. I know there’s reportedly uh..five of them that were attacking us got stabbed.. but I don’t know who stabbed them and we didn’t bring any weapons.
Officer Ayres (Min 1:15): ok. What.. Did you get any other uh.. I’m sure there’s been conversations after the fact uh.. any of that stuff that would be useful for me uhm.. to try and untangle this uh.. and figure out what happened?
McCormick (Min 1:32): Uhm.. the only thing I can suggest is look on the uh.. Antifa Sacramento page. From what i understand there is a lot of talk going on on there.
Officer Ayres (Min 1:44): ok. Are they uhm.. are they making more threats? are they.. are they planning on taking more action? Or do you guys have any events coming up the’re.. where they’re gonna be trying to get involved?
McCormick (Min 1:57): you know we don;t have any events coming up but I mean. we do wanna plan future events, but with that kind of stuff going.. what.. what’s the point? I mean, we didn’t even get to make it to the uh.. make it to the steps.
Officer Ayres ( Min 2:14): Yeah..uhm.. Did you make it that day? Were you.. uhm.. Did you come out as a group?
McCormick (Min 2:22): Yeah, I was there.
Officer Ayres (Min 2:23): ok.Do you know.. are any of your other guys.. uh.. are they willing to help out? uh.. I know you guys do business a whole differently uh…. at times.. and you don’t.. uh.. probably seek out cultural relationships with law enforcement, but uh..under the circumstances uh.. do you think there’s uh.. any possibility that uh..any of the other guys would talk to me?
McCormick (Min 2:47): I highly doubt it.
Officer Ayres (Min 2:49): yeah, fair enough. I get it. uhm.. th.. th..
McCormick (Min 2:55): I’ll probably be able to help you out. But I mean.. I don’t even know whats going on. I know.. I’m pretty sure you’d probably saw a lot of the videos.. and I mean.. they were attacking their own as much as they were attacking us.
Officer Ayres (Min 3:08) : I noticed that a little bit of that.. yeah, it was interesting there was ..of uh Everyone, no one, on everybody else.. I think there was strict fooling around.
McCormick (Min 3:20): Yeah.. They were like fucking animals.
Officer Ayres (Min. 3:24): Uhm.. so Mr. McCormick here’s another reason for my call.. is that there’s been request for uhm..like public information request regarding the permit and, which you’d be the main party on there.. when you coordinated with officer Nelson..uh.. to take the permit out uh.. you know your name goes on that and uh.. I know you guys talked about the rules for the permit and all that stuff you agreed to it.. so.. you know we don’t have any issue with that, but for the public record request..uh.. We don’t have a reason to.. uh.. deny it..then..
McCormick (Min 3:59): Request from the public record?
Officer Ayres (Min 4:00) Yeah, so they’re gonna request a copy of the permit.. uh.. and that permit is gonna have your name on it.
McCormick (Min 4:06): Who Antifa?
Officer Ayres (Min 4:07): I don’t know exactly.. and if I did I would tell you. A lot of the times is like.. you know.. the news or uh.. I mean anybody can do a public records requests. It can be the lawyers..uhm.. so.. you know knowing wh.. I’m gonna take this back to my boss.. knowing that uh.. you were part of the group that was present and that uh.. technically the investigation is still ongoing, then uh.. I’m gonna suggest that we hold that or redact your name or something.. uh.. until this thing gets resolved.. but..
McCormick (Min 4:45): Yeah, I’d appreciate it. Any.. any information we have of course law enforcement is welcome to it, but any..any.. anybody from outside.. that I’d appreciate it if my name was kept from that. ’cause they’re causing.. trying to cause.. uh.. serious problems for people.. uh.. as far as.. uh.. finding out where people are working and uh.. calling the bosses..
Officer Ayres (Min 5:08): Yeah I saw that.
McCormick (Min 5:10) And.. all that stuff.. I mean.. thy’re.. they’re trying to cause problems any way, shape or form.
Officer Ayres (Min 5:17) Now are you.. uh.. are you local guys? Do you live near the valley somewhere out here?
McCormick (Min 5:21): No, I live in Ventura.
Officer Ayres (Min 5:22): Ok.. uh.. then.. uh.. yeah.. that’s gonna be my suggestion. So, hey I appreciate you picking up, if I have any questions, can i call you back?
McCormick (Min 5:33) Of course.
Officer Ayres (Min 5:33): Ok Thanks so much
McCormick (Min 5:36): No Problem
Officer Ayres (Min 5:36); Have a good day.
McCormick (Min 5:36): You too
Questions and areas for further research
Farrow said, “There were an insufficient number of officers there to bring the situation under control.” http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article162071353.html
- In 2008 Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger appointed Joe Farrow to succeed Mike Brown as CHP Commissioner. California State Transportation Agency announced Deputy Commissioner Warren Stanley has been designated acting commissioner of the California Highway Patrol on Friday to replace Farrow. Fresno Bee – 9/2/17– Stanley started as a patrol officer, was appointed to the Protective Services detail, served as a field training officer and trained as a member of the incident response team. He rose through the ranks and supervised the CHP’s Border Division Investigative Services Unit as a lieutenant, and then was named commander of the CHP Academy.
Article critical of CHP on June 26.
Submitted to The Union
August 25, 2017
SACRAMENTO — California State Transportation Agency announced Deputy Commissioner Warren Stanley has been designated acting commissioner of the California Highway Patrol on Friday.
Stanley takes over for Commissioner Joe Farrow who has served with the California Highway Patrol for 37 years, the past nine as Commissioner. Farrow has been named chief of police for the University of California, Davis and begins his work there Monday.
Fresno Bee – 9/2/17– Stanley started as a patrol officer, was appointed to the Protective Services detail, served as a field training officer and trained as a member of the incident response team. He rose through the ranks and supervised the CHP’s Border Division Investigative Services Unit as a lieutenant, and then was named commander of the CHP Academy.
*This is an initial report. The full motion to dismiss will be submitted on Feb. 1, 2018. The hearing on the motion to dismiss will take place Fri. Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:30 pm at the Lorenzo Patino Hall of Justice.
Donate to Yvette Felarca’s Legal Defense Fund!
Yvette needs your support for her legal defense. These bogus charges would not have been brought if it weren’t for Yvette’s critical role in the movement, and we can not let this political attack succeed in scaring our ranks or forcing us into submission. Leadership is essential to victory. Donations can be made anonymously. Thanks to everyone who has donated to Yvette’s defense so far. Donations are essential to supporting Yvette and defeating this attack. They are greatly appreciated. Let’s spread the word and continue building the campaign to defend Yvette and our movement.
To Donate, Go to FundRazr and Search “Drop the Charges Against Yvette Felarca” Or Click HERE
Contact Sacramento District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert and demand she drop the charges against Yvette Felarca, Mike Williams, and Porfirio Paz:
Schubert’s office can be reached at (916) 874-6218
(After hours, press 1 for Directory. Then S-C-H-U to get to the list of staff. Schubert is the 1st of 6 choices.)
Email [email protected]
Sample email and message below:
Dear Anne Marie Schubert,
I am writing to urge you to reverse your decision to prosecute Yvonne (also known as Yvette) Felarca on false, scapegoating charges of assault, riot, and incitement to riot. She was the one beaten and stabbed by neo-Nazis who went on a rampage over a year ago stabbing multiple anti-fascist protesters. The whole world is watching, and this will be one among many letters you will receive. In the interests of justice and in opposition of the Trump administration’s many attacks on freedom of speech, immigrants, and civil rights, I implore you to drop all charges against Yvonne Felarca and the other anti-fascist protesters Michael Williams and Porfirio Paz.
In Earnest Hope,
BAMN Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration, and Immigrant Rights and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary www.bamn.com [email protected] Bay Area BAMN Hotline: 510-817-2617
Join Our Defend Yvette Felarca Group on Facebook!
Follow Us on Social Media!